Friday, June 1, 2012

Life full of mania with a dash of humor and a slice of normality (those are the secret ingredients) Vol. 4 Issue 19


Trippy Manic Flashback February 2008

Ding-Ding-Ding Inbound Train Northbound towards San Franci. . .

Let’s see that’s the 3:30 commuter with all stops to San Fran so that should put me there by five; that’s perfect and gives me time to get some work done. I’ve been seeing the symbols throughout San Jose and Santa Cruz over the past few days but haven’t been able to figure out the code. I’ve only been seeing the subtle differences speckled throughout plain sight that are leading the way towards the answer.

As I find a seat on the train by the window I noticed a nearby church message board:

“Be Careful When You Snap Back”

The train starts and jerks me forward and pulls me back into the spin. I’ve been drawing these connections to random events in my past and the reality around me in the present to time travel in my mind. I’m not sure what’s going on right now but it’s unlike anything I’ve experienced before and it has to be something great. I’ve been challenged to complete a mission and my journey has brought me here but why?

In Denver during my walk there was the federal building I stopped at; took those pics of the American Seal. . .

Mobile Google Search: American Seal


 “The 1782 resolution adopting the seal blazons the image on the reverse as "A pyramid unfinished. In the zenith an eye in a triangle, surrounded by a glory, proper." The pyramid is conventionally shown as consisting of 13 layers to refer to the 13 original states. The adopting resolution provides that it is inscribed on its base with the date MDCCLXXVI (1776) in Roman numerals. Where the top of the pyramid should be, the Eye of Providence watches over it. Two mottos appear: Annuit cœptis signifies that Providence has "approved of (our) undertakings.: Novus ordo seclorum, freely taken from Virgil, is Latin for "a new order of the ages." The reverse has never been cut (as a seal) but appears, for example, on the back of the one-dollar bill.

The dollar bill, zenith eye in the pyramid, that’s a Masonic symbol. Do I have a dollar bill on me? Yes, what time is it; 4:00.  I’ve got an hour to break the code; I put on my head phones, push play and start working. . .                                                                                                                                             
Since many of my manic experiences involve music I’ve decided to add random music videos to the blog for my enjoyment and your inconvenience. Enjoy!


Coming Correct,
d01roK

No comments:

Post a Comment