Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Life full of mania with a dash of humor and a slice of normality (those are the secret ingredients) Vol 3 Issue 34

They Say I Say

They say I’m sick and weak in the mind
They say I’m out of control and crossed the line

They say the illness has taken me, it's useless to cry
They say not to be myself, to live a life that is a lie

They say to live in fear is better than to not live at all
They say you can always pick yourself up from the fall

I say I’m of more than able and like mind
I say I’m pushing the limits and this is my time

I say this is my life and only mine
I say to live a life of lies is to live blind

I say my life will not revolve around fear
I say they should turn around and take a look in the mirror

I say how do they know all of this if we all are to live untruthful lives
I say how do I know the difference between their truths and their lies

Since many of my manic experiences involve music I’ve decided to add random music videos to the blog for my enjoyment and your inconvenience. Enjoy!



Coming Correct,
d01roK

No comments:

Post a Comment