Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Life full of mania with a dash of humor and a slice of normality (those are the secret ingredients) Vol 3 Issue 14

Fate

I met the Devil once when I was 26 and once again at the age of 28
And as much as I had changed in those 2 years he had stayed all the same
He liked to speak of a prophecy involving a journey that would reveal my fate
Lucifer liked to whisper to me my future in hopes of my soul he could take

Beelzebub is a tricky son of a bitch that plays with faith to get his way
His game hides as madness inside your head guiding your journey from day to day
Delusions, hallucinations, and psychosis were all part the game I had to play
Convincing me my fate was always before me but that only he knows the way

At first I foolishly tried to fight the prince of darkness but it was all to no avail
He had already planted his deceptive seed in my mind that my mission can't fail
My journey of enlightenment was only his devilish way to play with my fate
I never was in search of the light; it was all rather a psychotic mental state

The fallen angel was all along really only out to blacken my heart and corrupt my soul
The journey was to play with my beliefs, manipulate my faith, and try to steal my soul
He wanted to strip away my reality so he could expose the weakness of my soul
His evil game of psychosis in my mind was only the means to the end of my soul

I never really believed in fate, in a plan, in something bigger than me
I looked at the world through naive eyes at any perspective but truly
But Lucifer's game of fate did reveal my mission and he has changed my beliefs
Because what Satan's journey of fate really showed me; was his home and where he sleeps...

 

 Coming Correct,
 d01roK

No comments:

Post a Comment