Friday, April 13, 2012

Life full of mania with a dash of humor and a slice of normality (those are the secret ingredients) Vol 4 Issue 13

It’s Friday the 13th and this is my 13th issue this year which only means there’s some bad luck in the air. I think I’m good on my end with experiencing any kind of negative consequences due to the psychotic effin’ manic episodes I’ve endured. However I’m afraid to say one such young lady isn’t quite as lucky (and no I haven’t started dating someone if that’s what you’re thinking; it is a valid assumption though). Why is it her unlucky day? Well because one week from today she’s going to get served in our nation’s capital.

I’ll be in Washington D.C. next week which also means I won’t be writing a post so the bad luck continues for everyone else sans me. I haven’t been to our nation’s capital since I was in the seventh grade and still wearing soccer t-shirts and Umbros to school (the ladies just loved my checkered multi-color Umbros). To be honest while there I really didn’t learn/pay attention/appreciate/really care at all about anything other than sneaking peaks at the girls in hope of seeing a bra strap.

I mean sure we visited 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and other than being another example of Wesley Snipes solid performances as a badass (I don’t think he can play anything else and yes I do consider him as “Noxeema Jackson” in “To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything!” as badass). Staying with the Hollywood theme I also couldn’t tell you if there’s a man in the bushes or not; red team go, red team go! (Example of Jon Stewart being a badass in a movie.) This is really sad because I honestly can’t remember what else we did (“Do, do, dooo: marijuana affects the memory”) but I did see 5 solid bra straps that for some reason I still think about today.

Anyways I was obviously way too consumed by girls my first time to D.C. so I’ve decided to venture back next week. I really can’t wait to see the new dispensaries; so marijuana is a schedule one narcotic in the eyes of the Feds but you can buy it in our nation’s capital (God Bless America). Nah I’m just joshing with you, I’m going to spend the majority of my time trying to prove the Freemasons are instituting a New World Order by revealing the conspiracies surrounding the role they play in the government. That’s a lie too, I’m just going to act like a tourist; oh and dance.

Yep I’m also planning a dance off with the second best dancer in the club (we’ll call her Silver Medalist). Silver Medalist was actually living in Denver when I had my first episode. She was one of the lucky few who had the pleasure of admitting me into the hospital (there went her Thursday night). Before all that madness and what not we use to have a friendly competition on who can dominate the dance floor. She really had no chance; see crazy people really don’t give a shit what others think so we go all out on the floor.

I think if this would have been just a year ago I not only would have been pumped about defending my dance title with Silver Medalist but also of finding out more about Denver. There for awhile I wondered what others had experienced when I was manic. Seeing how my memory of that time is piss poor at best I was counting on my friends to fill in the blanks. But to be honest now I don’t really care. I’m not going to bring it up either unless she wants to talk about it. For some reason it doesn’t seem to be that big of deal to me anymore; maybe I’m looking to the future more. I know I am in regards to next week’s D.C. dance off though, that's because like I told the Silver Medalist a couple days ago:

“What? You think I just sit around the country writing books? All I do is dance!”

Since many of my manic experiences involve music I’ve decided to add random music videos to the blog for my enjoyment and your inconvenience. Enjoy!



Coming Correct,
d01roK

No comments:

Post a Comment