Friday, December 24, 2010

Life full of mania with a dash of humor and a slice of normality (those are the secret ingredients) Vol 2 Issue 43

Dear Santa,

I’ve tried real hard this year to be good and I think I was successful on that (well for the most part but how can you blame me for some of that naughty stuff?). So what I would love for Christmas is something real simple, I don’t want to go manic again. That’s it, and I know you probably really don’t have the pull for something like this but I figured you could at least pass along my request to the big man upstairs. I know it’s your busy time this year and trying to get through to Heaven during JC’s birthday is probably a nightmare but I’d really appreciate it. I mean look at this way, I’m giving you a reason to put down that tiny hammer that looks absolutely ridiculous in your normal human size hand and pick up that tiny phone and have a chat with the Almighty. I mean seriously when is the last time you two caught up? This way you can even wish JC a happy birthday at the same time (I can only imagine how they’re partying up there, I mean God’s sons birthday, has to be off the hook). I’m sure you have a lot on your plate right now so I’ll leave this short and to the point. No more psychotic manic episodes for me please. Thanks.

Merry Christmas!
Derek

Since many of my manic experiences involve music I’ve decided to add random music videos to the blog for my enjoyment and your inconvenience. Enjoy!
(Since it’s my Dad’s birthday month I’ll be rocking Van Halen all December, Happy Birthday Stubby!)



Coming Correct,
d01roK

No comments:

Post a Comment