Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Life full of mania with a dash of humor and a slice of normality (those are the secret ingredients) Vol 2 Issue 39

I am so thankful for having my libido back!

Ok now that we got that out of the way in honor of Thanksgiving let’s get down to what’s really important. Come Friday I will be on my way down to Charlotte for Cuzin Jen’s wedding and I couldn’t be more excited for those southern belles (making a country boy from Ohio get down on his knees and beg for more, haha). So in honor of hunting season and to celebrate my sex drive returning (so weird I know) we’re going on a little hunt this weekend and to accompany me on this epic adventure will be my wingman, brother, and all around good guy Poncho.

I spent 18 months in Atlanta posing as an apprentice/account executive at the tizzle to learn the culture and ways of the southern belle. These women are so far different than anything I’ve encountered in my life (they’re nice and sweet more than once every three Saturdays) and it takes dedication, passion, balance, and awareness (.e4 reference) to attract one of these beauties so we’ll have our work cut out for us.

In preparation for the hunt I spent last Friday out in the Nasty drinking a few (conspiracy theory alert) and casually watching my friends pull some random intoxicated girl into their car and speed away (don’t worry we found them at the next bar). As I mentioned my libido has recently resurfaced which is great for me and really bad for the single women in a 60 mile radius of Grape Grove (btw I tried the singles night at the Grape Grove Church of Christ, not really the turnout I was looking for). For some unknown and unfair reason whenever I’m manic or depressed or recovering from one of the two from this BMD I lose my sex drive (I’m still a man and do seize the moment if it arises but my heart isn’t really into it, which probably drops me from a 5 to a 3). This equates to about 30 days in the past three years that my libido was alive and kicking.

Needless to say I’m back in the game and have the bruises on my chest/nips from our tagalong mentioned earlier to prove it (she was such a giver). Now I know the belles will not fall for anything close to resembling that effort on my part (I once had to spend 7 months ignoring one just to get her to notice me, it was well worth it though just ask most of my southern guy friends, they’d agree). In all fairness this girl did have a pet alligator growing up and if she was from up here I would have had to fight off a dozen bandannas with I <3 vagina t-shirts (if you have to buy merchandise that reads “I <3 Vagina”, I don’t think you’re getting much of it) every time we went out, yea she was pretty.

I guess the point of this post is that with Poncho’s uncanny whimsical pick up lines (How much does a polar bear weigh?) and my keen knowledge of the southern belle should provide ourselves with a fairly eventful trip down south. I’ll be sure to let you all know how things turn out but I have a real good feeling about this. I haven’t felt this good in awhile almost like I’m finally accepting what I am suppose to be with this BMD. I’m really glad it included my libido, I’m just hoping if I am successful on my thanksgiving hunt that she wants to keep the lights off, I don’t know how I’d explain the bruises.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Since many of my manic experiences involve music I’ve decided to add random music videos to the blog for my enjoyment and your inconvenience. Enjoy!



Coming Correct,
d01roK

No comments:

Post a Comment