Friday, November 19, 2010

Life full of mania with a dash of humor and a slice of normality (those are the secret ingredients) Vol 2 Issue 38

I cry it out of me
I laugh it out of me
I run it out of me
I write it out of me
I lift it out of me
I rage it out of me
I drive it out of me
I medicate it out of me
I drink it out of me
I dance it out of me
I fight it out of me
I smoke it out of me
I sing it out of me
I play it out of me
I type it out of me
I ski it out of me
I yell it out of me
I pray it out of me
I work it out of me
I golf it out of me
I shoot it out of me
I star-gaze it out of me
I read it out of me
I relax it out of me
I celebrate it out of me
I battle it out of me
I care it out of me
I draw it out of me
I trick it out of me
I force it out of me
I hate it out of me
I love it out of me


It is me…


Since many of my manic experiences involve music I’ve decided to add random music videos to the blog for my enjoyment and your inconvenience. Enjoy!



Coming Correct,
d01roK

No comments:

Post a Comment