Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Life full of mania with a dash of humor and a slice of normality (those are the secret ingredients) Vol 2 Issue 22

In case of an emergency please locate the nearest exit of the San Jose Airport or if you are in need of assistance the nearest airport personnel. The following items are restricted…

My phone starts to vibrate in my pocket and I begin to sense something is wrong.

Unknown Number

“Hello”

“911, what’s your emergency?”

“Uh, well I’m sorry but I don’t have an emergency, you called me.”

“No I’m sorry sir this call came to us, is there anything you need assistance with at the airport?”

How do they know where I’m at, it must be the surveillance cameras. This has to be a test to my nerves. I have been having some troubles keeping my cool and they must have seen me nervously pacing around.

“No problems here ma’am, I didn’t realize I had called you my apologies.”

“Well you might have accidentally called us, was your phone in your pocket?”

“Yes, it was my front jacket pocket.”

“Sometimes that happens, have a good day.”

“Thanks.”

How did she know my phone was in my pocket? There is no way I accidentally called 911 my phone was locked. Why are they checking up on me? Do they not think I can handle this? They chose me to complete this mission not the other way around. Remember to keep composure; balance, dedication, awareness, and passion…

To this day I’m still unclear if the above series of events were real or if they were hallucinated while I was visiting San Jose during episode uno. At this point I was pretty confused on what exactly was real and what exactly was fantasies in my mind (I also thought I met K.J. Choi in the airport so your guess is as good as mine). I realized that I’ve been complaining about my life a lot lately (my apologies for being selfish) and not filling you in on other aspects of my episodes. For instance the four “elements” I listed above (balance, dedication, awareness, and passion) played significant roles in episode uno. They actually make up the 4 in .e4. I became obsessed with these elements of life and spent hours (if not days, I really couldn’t tell you, I was pretty gone) writing them down in my gournal.

I was under the impression (not too far off I do believe) that the world (my life, one in the same during my episodes) was out of whack. That I was concentrating on the materials of life rather than what really mattered; for instance concentrating on my passion(s), being dedicated to them, having balance throughout all aspects in my life, and having awareness of everything around me. Looking back maybe these elements really aren’t so far off from reality; I just had to go crazy to realize that.

TBC…

Since many of my manic experiences involve music I’ve decided to add random music videos to the blog for my enjoyment and your inconvenience. Enjoy!



Coming Correct,
d01roK

No comments:

Post a Comment