Thursday, May 6, 2010

Life full of mania with a dash of humor and a slice of normality (those are the secret ingredients) Vol 2 Issue 15

The sun roof is open and the winter air rushes in as we speed down 68 towards the next meeting place. Its Christmas night and my journey is one that storytellers will make their own legends of. I am completely aware of my surroundings and have a connection that moves through my entire body and reveals secrets hidden for generations. This mission had started yesterday morning on my drive up north to see my family. I was in possession of a secret that was meant to be the savior of mankind. It was I who had been chosen to complete the direst of missions and one that I did not completely understand. The entire plan had been laid out before me in my mind and while I knew what I had to do, actually doing it terrifies me. I clap my hands in beat out my sunroof and lose control. The colors all around me come alive and multi-dimensional in their ways. A smile overcomes my face as the hazards of a ”broken” down vehicle catch my eye and the driver signals me to slow down. I can see the puzzle and mystery align itself together before me and become engulfed in the game. The cars colors become a code on the Interstate. My “brother” blows his semi horn to alert me of evil and I continue on my journey. My brother’s new dog is named Liberty, the subtle coincidences of everyday life begin to take meaning. I take control of the situation and hell breaks loose…

Since many of my manic experiences involve music I’ve decided to add random music videos to the blog for my enjoyment and your inconvenience. Enjoy!



Coming Correct,
d01roK

No comments:

Post a Comment