Friday, June 10, 2011

Life full of mania with a dash of humor and a slice of normality (those are the secret ingredients) Vol 3 Issue 22

As I’ve mentioned before there is no cure for this BMD of mine but the Lithium does seem to help (so far so good at least). However seeing as though Lithium is not the cure my mania still decides to come out and play every once and awhile. One of these times happened last week when the mania decided to take my mind on a little journey. While I may have never left the present my mind was undoubtedly at Armageddon.

In case some of you have forgotten what you learned from Church or wherever I’ll review the story of Armageddon real quick. Now despite the best efforts of Hollywood to redefine Armageddon it’s actually a geographical place and not a frickin’ giant asteroid no one was able to see until we had like two weeks till impact (yet the Hubble Telescope is capable of looking back into time; yeah, my ass Hollywood). It’s on a hill in Israel known as Megiddo and overlooks the Jezreel valley (I totally had to look that up) where the Anti-Christ gathers the world’s rulers for battle (basically the end of time if you’re a real pessimist about life).

Well to sum up the introduction here my mania sent me to this hill and while there I was obviously fighting against the Anti-Christ due to the fact that I was a soldier of the light in episode uno (that kind of thing carry’s over from manic experience to manic experience). JC is coming down from Heaven to save the day and my mania puts the present day me right in the middle of this situation and my dialogue goes something like this:

“JC! Where the hell have you been man? We’ve been getting slaughtered down here, literally look at all the bodies, it’s not good. I mean how are you so late? It’s not like you don’t have the best seat in the house or anything. You’re God’s son and you were up in heaven; I’m really confused on how you were missing all of this going on down here. I mean honestly, how couldn’t you know what was going on? What gives; we obviously need a ton of help here with this asshole?”

“What? You overslept?!? Ok, who was supposed to wake up Jesus?”

“Judas? Really man? I mean given the past and everything you think you’d be on top of something important like this. You really screwed us here again didn’t ya bud?”

“Wait, JC, all you brought was a sword? You’re kidding right?”

“Oh you were running behind because of Judas so you only had time to grab a sword huh? That’s just great, well let’s just hope the Anti-Christ doesn’t have a shield or anything.”

“CHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGE!!!!!”

I’ve read that many people who suffer from mania have some issues giving it up. That they will quit their meds in hope of feeling the rush from the mania that they once before lived in. I can see myself falling a bit into this frame of mind at times. I do love my mania because it’s taken me places that no one else in this world has ever been before. I have seen things that I didn’t think were possible and to say I could give that all up and not want it back is crazy. I just have to learn that like most things in life moderation is the determining factor on how good or how bad it can get with my mania (easier said than done though I'm afraid).

Since many of my manic experiences involve music I’ve decided to add random music videos to the blog for my enjoyment and your inconvenience. Enjoy!



Coming Correct,
d01roK

No comments:

Post a Comment