Monday, March 29, 2010

Life full of mania with a dash of humor and a slice of normality (those are the secret ingredients) Vol 2 Issue 10

Will you please tell me a few things to help me sleep through the night?
Will you tell me a story that shuts out the darkness and reveals the light?

Does anyone know what it’s like to be higher than life?
Does anyone else have problems deciphering the difference between wrong and right?

Have you felt the after effects of the notion of righteousness?
Have you felt the whisper of the devil in your ear sending your life in complete distress?

I can’t try to begin to understand what goes on inside my own mind.
I can’t try to begin to comprehend the one question I have, why?



Since many of my manic experiences involve music I’ve decided to add random music videos to the blog for my enjoyment and your inconvenience. Enjoy!


Puff Daddy - Can't Nobody Hold Me Down
Uploaded by pezhammer. - Music videos, artist interviews, concerts and more.


Coming Correct,
d01roK

No comments:

Post a Comment