Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Life full of mania with a dash of humor and a slice of normality (those are the secret ingredients) Vol 1 Issue 17

What do I need? Where am I going?
She’s shopping so I need to get on the road…
Let’s see, at least one change of clothes, better be safe and bring a few shirts.
I’ve gotta go before they realize what I’m doing…
Wait, don’t forget to slam the Emergen-C, it’s definitely in need…
It’s orange, I’ve got an orange shirt on, I’ve revealed too much…

I can feel them…

“If you are what you say you are
A superstar
Then have no fear
The camera's here
and the microphones and they wanna know”

They know what I’m doing…
But I don’t care, I have to continue on…
I’ll show them…

“Want to believe my own hype but it's too untrue
The world brought me to my knees “

Is this really happening…
Can I be the one they speak of…
I’ve been tested enough…

“Well your name ain't on the guest list
Who brung you? You “

They know it’s me…

“Standing outside of heaven waiting for God to come and get me
I'm too uncouth
Unschooled to the rules
And too gum shoe
Too much of a newcomer
And too uncool “

He’s the only one that can judge me…
Am I too unbalanced…
Have I disrupted the order…
Is this all too much for me…

“And you better wear your shades
The spotlights here can burn holes through the stage”

No this is meant for me…
I can feel it on my face…

“Nearly misses air liners “

Be careful, you don’t want to bring her down…

“Like the governor called
And they told him to wait
Un-strap him from the chair
And put him back in his cage”

Breathe…you’re in good grace…

“a Superstar”

I can’t do this alone…

“the crowd is here
and the lights are on and they want a show”

We’re young but we are united…
They are with me…

“Me and security ain't getting along
And when I got to the front they told me all of the tickets were gone
So just take me home where the mood is mellow
And the roses are grown
M&M's are yellow “

They don’t want me here…
But I’ve seen the way…

“One for you and one for your sister”

The answer…

“And everybody claps cuz everybody is pleased
Then they all take the stage and start performing for me
Like ha ha ha ha ha
Ha ha ha ha ha”

Together

Since many of my manic experiences involve music I’ve decided to add random music videos to the blog for my enjoyment and your inconvenience. Enjoy!



Coming Correct,
d01roK

No comments:

Post a Comment