Friday, July 8, 2011

Life full of mania with a dash of humor and a slice of normality (those are the secret ingredients) Vol 3 Issue 26

.e4 (The Lost Posts) I

So I’ve decided this week to add a new feature to the blog that incorporates the past ideas I had but never wrote about. I’ve got post-it notes scattered about my desk with a few words scribbled on each of them about an idea I had to write about my BMD. I also will jot down (or type down I guess) some ideas in my phone if I’m out and about as well. So I was glancing through these notes the other day and the idea came to me that I should challenge myself (seeing how I dropped out of Grad school) in some way and try to write about these notes and try to recreate (the best I can) what the post would read like if I had written it when I had the idea (take into account that this is spanning from the past two years to present day; I can barely remember what I was thinking about yesterday).

So I’ve decided to randomly select a few lines from my notes on even more random weeks and try to write my posts with those few key concepts (that really aren’t that clear I must admit) for that week’s post. So without further ado I’ll introduce my readers to my key concepts for .e4 (The Lost Posts) I:

Make God laugh episode deuce & Digital arousal ;)

(Oh shit, this is going to be a lot harder than I originally thought, I hope it doesn’t suck guys, here we go…)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
December 28th, 2009

Snap, flick, snap-snap, click…it jumps from me to him, click…back to them…snap, twitch, blink-blink…

The game is racing through my head now as we sit waiting for our turn to see the shrinks. The waiting room in the hospital reeks like dank weed and everyone’s eyes are glossy, red, and squinted aside from my dad’s and the elderly couple in the corner. I know they’re watching us, they’re always watching me, the game never stops.

Blink, flash, it jumps around dancing about giving the world it’s very own game of hide-&-go-seek…

“Derek? Derek Thompson? The doctor will see you now.”

The trap has been set; the players are in play; a digital revolution of a coming age…

“Hi Derek, I’m Dr. Stevens and I’ve looked over your past history from your first manic episode and was wondering if you been having thoughts of divine intervention again?”

“Yes.”

“Anything in particular involving this?”

“That my game started the apocalypse and I killed everyone.”

“What game?”

“Well it was supposed to make God laugh through a digital arousal of confusion and deception, a sort of game of hide-&-go-seek through the online world for his pleasure. Somehow it went wrong though; I don’t want to hurt anyone. I’m just lost, looking for my way back.”

“Well we can help you find your way here.”

“Good, thank you.”

Since many of my manic experiences involve music I’ve decided to add random music videos to the blog for my enjoyment and your inconvenience. Enjoy!



Coming Correct,
d01roK

No comments:

Post a Comment