Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Life full of mania with a dash of humor and a slice of normality (those are the secret ingredients) Vol 2 Issue 25

“Hello I’m Jim Gray and you are reading a historic event for .e4. Today on this post d01roK will announce his final answer on where he will take his talents for the upcoming season. The process of deliberating one’s future is undoubtedly as common as brushing your teeth in the morning but The Deliberation has us all on the edge of our seats. Before we continue on we would like to thank NAMI for exploiting their cause by allowing The Deliberation to take part within their walls. Now without further delay please welcome d01roK to The Deliberation.”

“Thanks Jim it’s great to be here and share this moment with the 17 people that read my blog. It really feels like most of them are family and friends and it’s great to have the opportunity to share this with them. I do have to admit that Jim you weren’t my first option to host The Deliberation due to the total lack of respect I have for you as a reporter but no one else would return my calls.”

“Fair enough, I respect your honesty. Now let’s get down to the tough questions that I know all the readers out there are dying to know. Over the past few weeks you have given hints that you planned on taking six months off after the issues you had in Chicago, is this correct?”

“Yes.”

“Is it true that there is a new opportunity that has revealed itself as an internship with the Columbus Blue Jackets that made you begin to deliberate?”

“It is.”

“How many people know what the end result of The Deliberation is?”

“One.”

“Did you just come to this conclusion this morning?”

“Just this morning.”

“How difficult was it, the whole deliberation process?”

“Very.”

“Are you ready to share this with the your readers?”

“I am.”

“d01roK what’s is the answer to The Deliberation?”

“Jim, I’m going to be taking my talents due East to Columbus and call back the Blue Jackets to set up an interview for the internship.”

“Wait, The Deliberation was just to decide whether or not to return a call from the Blue Jackets and set up an interview for an internship?”

“Yea Jim, now you know why no one would return my calls to host The Deliberation.”

TBC…

Since many of my manic experiences involve music I’ve decided to add random music videos to the blog for my enjoyment and your inconvenience. Enjoy!



Coming Correct,
d01roK

No comments:

Post a Comment